One of the great traditions of being a part of the Hudson community is the Summer Music Festival held annually on the Green in Downtown Hudson. The Summer Music Festival has been produced since 1977. Come and join us on the Green at the Bandstand for another summer of great music.
We also welcome any suggestions for music to add or remove from our musicians. We want to keep it fresh while still providing you the music genre you want to listen too.
For More information, visit Hudson Bandstand
Last year, we announced that Hudson Bandstand has partnered with Hudson Community Foundation, opening a new endowment, the “Hudson Bandstand Endowment Fund”. Funds raised will go to building an endowment so that Hudson Bandstand summer concerts on the Green will continue in perpetuity.
The Bandstand’s 2022 season is planned to open on Sunday, May 30, with a concert by the Hudson High School Jazz 1 & 2 orchestras. This popular performance by our high school’s talented musicians is a Memorial Day weekend favorite.
All concerts will be from 6:30 - 8:30
Below is the 2022 Schedule
- Monday, May 30 Hudson High School Jazz I & II - sponsored by The Hudson Community Foundation
- Sunday, June 5 RTE 212 - sponsored by Hudson Kiwanis
- Sunday, June 12 Red Light Roxy - sponsored by Hudson League For Service
- Sunday, June 19 Vinyl Arcade - sponsored by Shane Reid, Century21 HomeStar
- Sunday, June 26 Western Reserve Big Band - sponsored by Laurel Lake Retirement
- Sunday, July 3 Brass Band of the Western Reserve - sponsored by Peg's Foundation
- Sunday, July 10 Barbara Rosene - sponsored by Heritage of Hudson and Maplewood Senior Living
- Sunday, July 17 Aftermath (60's) - Western Reserve Capital Management
- Sunday, July 24 Dan Zola Orchestra - sponsored by The Tobin Family Fund - a fund of Hudson Community Foundation
- Sunday, July 31 LaFlavour - sponsored by Stephen Hasbrouck Family Fund - a fund of Hudson Community Foundation
- Sunday, August 7 Clocktower - sponsored by Buford R. Hedgehog
- Sunday, August 14 The Hot Potatoes (New Orleans) - Hudson Rotary Foundation
- Sunday, August 21 Western Reserve Community Band - sponsored by The Burton D. Morgan Foundation
- Sunday, August 28 The Belairs (50's) - sponsored by BugBuster
Your donations help with our operational expenses, so that we can continue to produce the first-class musical events our community has become to enjoy since 1977.
Send your donations by mail to:
Hudson Community Foundation, FBO Hudson Bandstand, PO Box 944, Hudson, Ohio 44236.
Donate by credit card:
Your gift to the Hudson Bandstand Endowment Fund is fully tax-deductible
Thank you to our 2022 Sponsors! 100% of our budget comes from donors and sponsors. Our committee is all volunteers. We do not receive funding from the City of Hudson, State or Federal agencies.
To become a sponsor, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rain Location Information:
If rain is forecasted on the day of the concert, rain location is Hudson High School, 2500 Hudson Aurora Road, Hudson, Ohio 44236
Maps & Locations:
2022 Committee Members:
Shane Reid, Chair
Jim Sexton, Treasurer
Like Us on Facebook