One of the great traditions of being a part of the Hudson community is the Summer Music Festival held annually on the Green in Downtown Hudson. The Summer Music Festival has been produced since 1977. Come and join us on the Green at the Bandstand for another summer of great music.
We also welcome any suggestions for music to add or remove from our musicians. We want to keep it fresh while still providing you the music genre you want to listen too.
For More information, visit Hudson Bandstand
The Hudson Bandstand has partnered with Hudson Community Foundation, opening a fund to build an endowment, the “Hudson Bandstand Endowment Fund”. Funds raised will go to building an endowment so that Hudson Bandstand summer concerts on the Green will continue in perpetuity.
The Bandstand’s 2023 season is planned to open on Monday, May 29, with a concert by the Hudson High School Jazz 1 & 2 orchestras. This popular performance by our high school’s talented musicians is a Memorial Day weekend favorite.
Hudson Community Foundation
Councilman Chris Foster
All concerts start at 6:30 PM
Below is the 2023 Schedule
- Monday, May 29 Hudson High School Jazz I & II - sponsored by Hudson Community Foundation
- Sunday, June 4 Blue Lunch - sponsored by Danbury Senior Living & Heritage of Hudson
- Sunday, June 11 Red Light Roxy - sponsored by Hudson League For Service
- Sunday, June 18 Dogwood Rockers - sponsored by Great Clips of Hudson & Western Reserve Capital Management
- Sunday, June 25 Western Reserve Big Band - sponsored by Laurel Lake
- Sunday, July 2 Brass Band of the Western Reserve - sponsored by The Burton D. Morgan Foundation
- Sunday, July 9 Vinyl Arcade - sponsored by The Steve Hasbrouck Family
- Sunday, July 16 Skatch Anderson Orchestra - sponsored by Councilman Chris Foster
- Sunday, July 23 The Hot Potatoes (New Orleans) - sponsored by Hines Hill Senior Living and Dr. & Mrs. Aiken and Dr. and Mrs. Luke Calcei
- Sunday, July 30 Barbara Rosine and The Jack Schantz Unit - sponsored by Fleet Response
- Sunday, August 6 LaFlavour - sponsored by Buford T. Hedgehog Productions
- Sunday, August 13 Clocktower - Peg's Foundation
- Sunday, August 20 Western Reserve Community Band - sponsored by sponsored by The Tobin Family Fund - a fund of Hudson Community Foundation
- Sunday, August 27 The Belairs (50's) - sponsored by BugBuster and Shane Reid, Realtor Century 21 HomeStar
Your donations help with our operational expenses, so that we can continue to produce the first-class musical events our community has become to enjoy since 1977.
Send your donations by mail to:
Hudson Community Foundation, FBO Hudson Bandstand, PO Box 944, Hudson, Ohio 44236.
Donate by credit card:
Your gift to the Hudson Bandstand Endowment Fund is fully tax-deductible
Thank you to the 2023 Sponsors! 100% of the Hudson Bandstand budget comes from donors and sponsors. Their committee is made up of all volunteers. Hudson Bandstand does not receive funding from the City of Hudson, State or Federal agencies.
To become a sponsor, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rain Location Information:
If rain is forecasted on the day of the concert, rain location is Hudson High School, 2500 Hudson Aurora Road, Hudson, Ohio 44236
If not using social media, stop by the Gazebo Green and if road is not closed, proceed to the Hudson High School rain location.
Maps & Locations:
2023 Committee Members:
Shane Reid, Chair
Rebecca Reid, Fundraising chair
Jim Sexton, Treasurer
Like Us on Facebook