One of the great traditions of being a part of the Hudson community is the Summer Music Festival held annually on the Green in Downtown Hudson. The Summer Music Festival has been produced since 1977. Come and join us on the Green at the Bandstand for another summer of great music.
We also welcome any suggestions for music to add or remove from our musicians. We want to keep it fresh while still providing you the music genre you want to listen too.
For More information, visit Hudson Bandstand
Beginning this year, we are excited to announce that Hudson Bandstand has partnered with Hudson Community Foundation, opening a new endowment, the “Hudson Bandstand Endowment Fund”. Funds raised will go to building an endowment so that Hudson Bandstand summer concerts on the Green will continue in perpetuity.
The Bandstand’s 2021 season is planned to open on Sunday, May 31, with a concert by the Hudson High School Jazz 1 & 2 orchestras. This popular performance by our high school’s talented musicians is a Memorial Day weekend favorite.
Below is the 2021 Schedule
- Monday May 31 Hudson High School Jazz I & II - sponsored by The Hudson Community Foundation
- Sunday June 6 Night Owls - S.J. Hasbrouck Family Fund
- Sunday June 13 Clock Tower - Hudson League for Service
- Sunday June 20 Strongsville Jazz - The Burton D. Morgan Foundation
- Sunday June 27 Western Reserve Big Band - Peg's Foundation
- Sunday July 4 Strongsville Community Band - Laurel Lake
- Sunday July 11 Red Light Roxy - Kathy Klonowski - in recognition of long term service and leadership
- Sunday July 18 Freedom Brass Band - Kiwanis Club of Hudson
- Sunday July 25 In The Sticks (Country Band) - Hudson Rotary Foundation
- Sunday August 1 LaFlavour - Buford T. Hedgehog Productions
- Sunday August 8 Cleveland TOPS - Western Reserve Capital Management
- Sunday August 15 Liverpool Lads (Beatles Group) - Shane Reid, Realtor - Century 21 HomeStar
- Sunday August 22 Western Reserve Community Band - sponsored by The Tobin Family Fund, a fund of the Hudson Community Foundation
- Sunday August 29 Belairs - Bug Buster
Your donations help with our operational expenses, so that we can continue to produce the first-class musical events our community has become to enjoy since 1977.
Send your donations by mail to:
Hudson Community Foundation, FBO Hudson Bandstand, PO Box 944, Hudson, Ohio 44236.
Donate by credit card:
Your gift to the Hudson Bandstand Endowment Fund is fully tax-deductible
Thank you to our 2021 Sponsors! 100% of our budget comes from donors and sponsors. Our committee is all volunteers. We do not receive funding from the City of Hudson, State or Federal agencies.
To become a sponsor, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rain Location Information:
If rain is forecasted on the day of the concert, rain location is Hudson High School, 2500 Hudson Aurora Road, Hudson, Ohio 44236
Maps & Locations:
2021 Committee Members:
Shane Reid, Chair
Jim Sexton, Treasurer
Like Us on Facebook