Our Mission is to enhance the overall quality of life in Hudson by increasing charitable giving, educating and connecting donors to community needs and leading on community issues. That means supporting organizations that contribute to the long-term success of this very special community. Our core areas of interest include: Arts and Culture, Hudson Social Services, Historical and Environmental Preservation and Youth Education and Recreation.
Areas of Impact
Nonprofits supported in 2023:
- Case Barlow Farm
- Destination Hudson -HUDSONmART
- Greenleaf Family Center
- GriefCare Place
- Habitat for Humanity Summit County - Hudson Coalition
- Hudson Bandstand
- Hudson City Schools - Drug Free Clubs of America
- Hudson Food Pantry
- Hudson Job Search
- Hudson Landsberg Sister City - Christkindlemarkt
- Hudson Middle School Science Olympiad
- Hudson Preschool Parents - 50th Anniversary - permanent safety village
- Hudson Senior Network
- Music from The Western Reserve
- Salvation Army
- State of Mind Hudson
- University Schools - Young Entrepreneur Market
Look what we are accomplishing together with our donor directed funds!
The Hudson Community Foundation manages a growing collection of philanthropic funds created by generous individuals, families and organizations. These donors make it possible for the Foundation to continue its outreach in our community and award more than $4 million in grants and scholarships in the past 23 years.
Our history is rooted in the trusted leadership and focus of community members committed to mobilizing resources for the continued enhancement of the overall quality of life in Hudson.