Congratulations on receiving your grant! Sharing the good news of your grant helps you publicize your organization and its good work. Hudson Community Foundation is proud to support your organization as it works to strengthen and improve the Hudson community. In turn, we believe your organization benefits by identifying itself as a recipient of foundation funds.
Please include an acknowledgement of HCF’s funding of your projects in your press releases, website, newsletters, brochures, annual reports or other promotional materials related to the project. To help you communicate the impact of your work, below are a few guidelines:
Publicizing Your Grant
By publicizing your grant, you will build awareness and credibility for your work while recognizing the donors who help make these grants possible.
- For press releases, please include: “This event/organization is supported by a grant from The Hudson Community Foundation.”
When mentioning the foundation’s support on your website, please include a link to www.myhcf.org.
Printed Pieces/Marketing Materials:
- Please request either a color or grayscale logo from the HCF by sending an email to Amy Jordan at: email@example.com.
- Please note that if your logo appears in color on the printed piece, the HCF must also appear in color.
- The HCF logo must appear at a size that is no less than 25% of the organization’s logo size.
- If you do not include our logo (preferred), you must include the line: “This event/organization is supported by a grant from The Hudson Community Foundation.”
Grant Recipient Report
Final Grant Reports are an important part of the grant process. They provide us with information about how grant funds were used and the impact the project made in the community. Completion and submission of this report is required to close-out the grant. Click here for Grant Recipient Report