About Our Grant Opportunities:
We support and collaborate with other nonprofit organizations working to meet community needs and enhance our quality of life in Hudson.
The Hudson Community Foundation (HCF) welcomes grant requests from nonprofit organizations that are classified as nonprofit charitable organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code. The goal of the foundation’s grantmaking, is to impact Hudson by making strategic investments in programs and organizations that are working to improve and enhance the overall quality of
The Foundation focuses its grant funds on grant requests which fall into four areas of interest:
- Art and Culture
- Historical and Environmental Preservation
- Social Services
- Youth Education and Recreation
HCF has two grant cycles during the calendar year. Click here for current grant application deadlines.
To apply for one of our grant cycles, complete the application:
Include with your online application an Executive Summary (not more than one page)
- Requested Amount
- Project Description
- Signed by the Executive Director/President
- Contact Person if different than Executive Director/President
If grant is approved, HCF will require detailed results in a Grant Recipient Report, to be submitted no later than 30 days after the completion of the project/program.
How to Present Your Grant Application:
Please email or mail your grant application to:
- Email your application with GRANT APPLICATION noted in the subject line to: email@example.com
- If mailing: Hudson Community Foundation Attention: Grants Committee, 49 East Main Street Hudson, OH 44236