About Our Grant Opportunities:
We support and collaborate with other nonprofit organizations working to meet community needs and enhance our quality of life in Hudson.
The Hudson Community Foundation (HCF) welcomes grant requests from nonprofit organizations that are classified as nonprofit charitable organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code. The goal of the foundation’s grantmaking, is to impact Hudson by making strategic investments in programs and organizations that are working to improve and enhance the overall quality of
The Foundation focuses its grant funds on grant requests which fall into four areas of interest:
- Art and Culture
- Historical and Environmental Preservation
- Social Services
- Youth Education and Recreation
- Prevention and Addiction
HCF has two grant cycles during the calendar year. Click here for current grant application deadlines.
To apply for one of our grant cycles, complete your application online:
If the grant is approved, a Grant Agreement Form will need to be reviewed and signed by the organization's Executive Director and a final report will be required with results in the Grant Recipient Report, to be submitted no later than 30 days after the completion of the project/program.
Grant Recipient Marketing Requirements - Included in the Grant Recipient Report
Your organization is required to publicly acknowledge this grant. Specifically, we are seeking the following:
• Mention in your next newsletter (if you produce a newsletter). Please state: This event/program/organization is generously supported by Hudson Community Foundation.
• Our logo (preferred) or name to appear on any marketing materials related to the program/event/organization supported by this grant (including print ads, digital ads, brochures, website announcements).
• At least one acknowledgement on each of your social media channels.
• Acknowledgement of this grant in any annual report that you might produce.
In order to be approved for further grants, proof that these requirements have been met will be requested.
How to Present Your Grant Application:
Apply online to our Grants Application Portal
- Create an account for your organization to complete the registration process with an email and password.
- Submit grant application online
Questions? Call our office (330) 655-3580.