Contributing To Our Annual Fund Campaign Helps Support Our Funding For The Greatest Needs in Hudson.
The Hudson Community Foundation (HCF) Annual Fund receives gifts from people like you to make a big impact on the critical needs of Hudsonites. This year, we are supporting vital human services through our grants to organizations that included Greenleaf Family Center for adolescent suicide prevention programs in local schools, Habitat for Humanity for homes being built by Hudson volunteers, Hudson City Schools Drug Free Club of America program GriefCare Place providing grief counseling for their no cost programs. A gift to the HCF Annual Fund is an easy and powerful way to help many organizations doing good locally.
With your help, we can say “Yes!” to more projects that make life better in Hudson.
You choose how we put your gift to work
Four Easy Ways to Give:
- By credit card: See below links
- Send a check: Make it out to Hudson Community Foundation “Annual Fund” in the memo line. Mail it to P.O. Box 944, Hudson, OH 44236.
- Transfer your gift: If you have a donor-advised fund, you can transfer a gift from your fund.
- Give from your IRA: Under the “charitable IRA rollover” provision, donors aged 72 and older may direct contributions from an IRA to our Hudson Community Foundation Annual Fund, excluding them from taxable income (up to $100,000), and counting them towards the required minimum distribution. As the provision excludes contributions to donor-advised funds or private foundations, this is a great way to take advantage of this tax benefit while supporting local nonprofits.
- Don’t forget to check if your employer makes matching gifts! Some companies will double or triple your contribution, increasing the impact of your gift.
Please apply my contribution to the following fund at Hudson Community Foundation:
Hudson NOW Fund
This fund supports the immediate and changing needs in the Hudson community.
Hudson Forever Endowment Fund
We are building an endowment to ensure that Hudson will always have philanthropic resources available for pressing needs and programs that grows over time to guarantee an investment in the future, with the necessary flexibility to address unforeseen issues and causes.
HCF Operations Fund
To support the sustainability of our organization.
Hudson Arts & Culture Fund
Acknowledging the importance of arts and culture in the life of each individual, the Hudson Community Foundation promotes and supports organizations and events which further these opportunities for the citizens of Hudson.
Historical and Environmental Preservation Fund
The Hudson Community Foundation embraces Hudson’s rich history and believes it is critical to maintain its character and heritage. Fostering an attitude of environmental responsibility will ensure community resources are preserved.
Hudson Prevention & Addiction Resource Fund
Established to address current and future drug and alcohol awareness needs in the community. Currently funding the Drug Safe Hudson and Drug Free Clubs of America. Drug Safe Hudson was developed to enhance drug and alcohol awareness, reduce stigma and improve opportunities for assistance to Hudson residents who have been affected by drug and alcohol use.
Hudson Social Services Fund
A community entails citizens at both ends of the financial spectrum. The Hudson Community Foundation is committed to supporting all citizens through its philanthropic channels. This fund was created to help meet human services activities conducted as needed by non-profit organizations located in or directly serving the Hudson community
Youth, Education & Recreation Fund
Investing in our youth helps develop the leaders of tomorrow. The Hudson Community Foundation supports opportunities and experiences that promote the building of important developmental assets and valuable relationships for our local youth.
To create your own family fund, or an endowment for your organization, call us at (330) 655-3580.