The following must be included in your report:
1. State the objective(s) of the program(s) funded by the grant. Include activities and numbers served by the activity.
2. Describe the most important outcomes / benefits of the program.
3. State what, if any, challenges you encountered in administering the goals of the grant program and how you did or would solve them in the future.
4. With what other organizations did you collaborate to accomplish the objectives of the grant program?
5. If this activity/program was part of a process, give the context and time frame of this activity in relation to the final goal.
6. Include any news releases or media coverage of the program activity.
This report must be submitted, no later than three months after the completion of the project, to:
Hudson Community Foundation
Attn: Grants Chairman
49 E. Main St.
Hudson, OH 44236